American Red Cross CNA ClassesRegister Today!
- by mzrogue Feb 19, '10Heeeeey!!
I'm starting my CNA classes at the American Red Cross on March 15th!!
I was wondering if the class includes a stethoscope and/or other supplies and if we are trained in CPR as well?
- Mar 4, '10 by michele01430I am signed up for the March 15th class too. If its with the Tampa Chapter I know they train you in CPR and AED. Also they have a Stethoscope and BP cuff for you to use in class. If you want to practice at home you will need to purchse one. The Red Cross offers a stethoscope/BP cuff kit for I believe $40 or you can buy your own! Good luck to you!
- Mar 4, '10 by mzrogueI'm actually in CT.. but hopefully all Red Cross locations have the same format. I'm so excited!!!
Good Luck to you as well!! Thanks for responding.
- Nov 13, '11 by bridgetter21HI, i was just wondering if you tell about your experince at red cross and success after the class please.
- Jul 31, '12 by itsformonkeyheadQuote from bridgetter21Hi! I'm sorry I'm just now responding. I changed my screen name and haven't been on this site in years but I'm back! The class was amazing. I learned so much. Great teacher. I landed a job as a PCT and still working to this day. Did you do the program?HI, i was just wondering if you tell about your experince at red cross and success after the class please.
- Apr 29 by NursexOxI took this class a years ago and it didn't include nursing supplies or CPR, but check their website because they usually list what they offer and I'm sure things have changed. Personally, I thought this was a great program =) Good luck!