University of Colorado accelerated BSN summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by eandothank you so much mirandabear! i interviewed today
there are so many interesting people with a lot of experience in various fields, I felt sort of under-qualified but glad that I got to attend the interview!
and as ergs22 said, they told us they'd hopefully send out letters by thanksgiving but i'm not sure if they will tell us if we get denied. I'm glad they are not making us wait for a long time though
- Nov 10, '12 by kerleigh722Mirandabear-
There are 1-2 faculty members that interview you at Regis. They only ask a handful of questions and it goes by really fast, but they are super nice and they always make you feel comfortable. If your interview is Friday, you must be from out of state? Good luck!
- Nov 13, '12 by mirandabeareando, I was impressed with how qualified everyone was, and how great everyone even in my groups' answers were too! I don't know how they are going to make such a large cut again after the interview! And yeah, I've heard 10-12 days and before Thanksgiving. I didn't realize how much I would start frantically checking the mail once the interview piece was over. Good luck to both of us!
And kerleigh722, thank you! I've been hearing people guessing up to five. My interview is Friday but I have lived in Colorado my entire life. I really hope it's not a bad sign that I am not from out of state. Are you interviewing this time around for Regis?
- Nov 21, '12 by luce8888Anyone hear anything yet? I am anxiously waiting!!
- Nov 21, '12 by eandosame here! I really want to know...
hopefully we will hear some news soon!
- Nov 21, '12 by honu13I called today they said sometime next week they will be sending out letters and letting people know
- Nov 21, '12 by AdamDHi all! I just heard today - I live in the Denver area and the letter was postmarked 11/20, so it looks like they sent them out yesterday. I got into the Traditional program. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Nov 23, '12 by asthecrowfliesi just got my letter today (in aurora), postmarked 11/21. i was accepted for the traditional pathway. best of luck to everyone!
- Nov 23, '12 by honu13I was excited to receive my letter today as well! I was accepted into the accelerated program. I am looking forward to starting the program and meeting classmates.
- Nov 23, '12 by mirandabearThose who got acceptance, care to share what your qualifications were as far as undergrad GPA, what your major was, pre-req GPA, healthcare/volunteer experience, and how good you thought your essay/interview was/went?
I haven't been able to check my mail for travel reasons and it is very scary knowing my future either way could be sitting in my mailbox 800 miles away.