UCH Spring CohortRegister Today!
This is a discussion on UCH Spring Cohort in Colorado State Nursing Programs, part of Colorado Nursing ... Hey everybody I applied to UCH, my dream new grad job, to start with the spring cohort - preference...by cardioverter Nov 27, '12Hey everybody I applied to UCH, my dream new grad job, to start with the spring cohort - preference ED and Cardiac IMC. Anybody else? I'm not sure when they ask for interviews, but good luck to everybody. Especially me!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799566©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 579 Views
- Jan 17 by DnvrOutdoorsRNI also applied for the Feb 13' cohort. Did you interview at UCH??
- Jan 17 by kloneGood luck! UCH is a great facility!
- Jan 17 by DnvrOutdoorsRNThanks! Interviewed last week, waiting to hear back. Felt I did pretty well in the interview with a nurse manager and the nurse educator for the floor. Until then, trying to remain composed.
- Jan 23 by OrizguyAnyone get any offers or hear back yet since your interview? The suspense is killing me.
- Jan 23 by Sand_DollarI have a friend who got in onto the general medical floor (if I remember correctly). She got a call last week.