Regis University CHOICE progam 2013Register Today!
- by MlbCNA Jan 21Just wondering if anyone else applied for this program? How long does it usually take before interview invitations are sent to applicants?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810057©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,463 Views
- Feb 9 by friendlykeanoGot an email yesterday for an interview
- Feb 9 by MlbCNAMe too. Yay! Good luck!!
- Feb 9 by friendlykeanoWhen do you interview? I'm on the fri after next
- Feb 10 by MlbCNAMy interview is that same day at 9 a.m. What time is your interview?
- Feb 10 by friendlykeanonoon, will you do the campus tour?
im so nervous, i read that its 1 in 1 out at this point… its better than the 200 applicants for 50 interview spots though
- Feb 10 by MlbCNAAgreed. Much better than the odds we started with. I'm nervous too. Yes, I am planning to stay for the campus tour. This is a fantastic step towards our future as nurses. Hope we get in!
- Feb 12 by friendlykeanoi've never done an interview before, have you? any tips?
- Feb 12 by MlbCNAThis is my first interview at Regis University. Seems like a nursing school interview would be very similar to a job interview. I recommend doing a Google search for sample interview questions and then practice, practice, practice. Mock interviews are always helpful. Are you in school now? Perhaps check in with the career center at that school. It is always good to have an idea of how you might answer a particular question. Have examples ready. Watch your mannerisms. Video taping yourself during the mock interview is also a useful tool. See what you liked and didn't like about the way you answered a particular question. etc. Make sure to smile. You're gonna do great. Hope that helps!
- Feb 12 by friendlykeanoThank you!
yes i am finishing up by pre-reqs at metro,
Good luck to you too!