Regis ABSN for Spring 2013 start - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by carlyt1I'm on the alternate list too, fingers crossed!
- Aug 14, '12 by kerleigh722good luck!
- Aug 16, '12 by stephk13Hey! my name is Stephanie and I was accepted for the Accelerated program and am so excited/nervous. I have not been able to talk to anyone currently in the program so a little nervous for how it will go. But very eager to get it started and get through it! Can't wait to meet everyone!
- Aug 16, '12 by optomisticsoulHello Stephanie. Congrats! I share the same feelings of excitement and nervousness. Are you from Colorado? I will be relocating from Portland, Oregon at the end of December and feeling a bit anxious but eager to meet everyone. I am hoping that at some point we can develop a facebook page specifically for LHSON-Regis ABSN Spring Cohort 2013. I look forward to meeting everyone! Tammy
- Aug 16, '12 by stephk13Hey Tammy. Thanks! I moved to Colorado in January so I have been here for 8 months and love it! I am also excited to meet everyone and get things rolling. I am sure we will develop a facebook page when the program starts, it seems people in past cohorts have done that and its been very helpful. Goodluck with the move!
- Aug 17, '12 by TominthefortI received my acceptance for the 2013 ABSN on the 14th as well. I hope the five months and four prerequisites I need to get through before the program fly by. It's great to hear that some are relocating for the program. I'm sure you fall in love with Colorado. Can't wait to meet everyone and best of luck for those on the alternate list. Tom
- Aug 17, '12 by optomisticsoulHello Stephanie. Thank you for your kind words! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of our class. Have a great weekend
- Aug 17, '12 by optomisticsoulHello Tom,
Congrats! I look forward to meeting you. I am in the same boat...I have 4 prerequisites to fulfill before Jan. 2013. I am excited for this journey. Have a terrific weekend. Tammy
- Aug 22, '12 by BridgeCI just sent in my deposit! I have a few prerequisites left to complete - and with relocating, it's going to be a hectic fall! Thankfully the courses are online. Is anybody taking the first 8 week HCE?
Looking forward to meeting everybody! Bridgette
- Aug 22, '12 by amc074Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and I can't wait to meet you all in January! I emailed last week (the same day we got the HCE email) to sign up for the 2nd 8 week HCE class that starts in October. I never got a confirmation email that I was registered though and am wondering if I should email them again. Has anyone who signed up for the 2nd 8 week HCE class heard back yet?