Metro Accelerated BSN - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 29, '10 by calliern3711I think we're supposed to find something out around the first week of nov. I'm definitely getting tired of waiting!
- Nov 8, '10 by sunshinelu86I called Metro last week and they told me they were a little too ambitious in getting the letters out the by the first so it is delayed til mid November. :icon_roll It's okay, at least they picked up the phone which is more than other schools will do! Not too much longer now!
- Nov 8, '10 by CassandraannI just received this email this morning. Wish you all best of luck this week!
*** to me
show details 8:44 AM (1 minute ago)
Good Morning to you too Cassandra. All decision letters will go out this week (hopefully by Tuesday). Besure to check your US mail and also both personal and mscd.
Thank you for checking.
MSCD Dept of NursingLast edit by jb2u on Nov 13, '10 : Reason: Removed Professor's name - Against TOS
- Nov 8, '10 by sunshinelu86I love that they actually communicate, I cannot tell you how hard other schools are to get ahold of a real person!
- Nov 11, '10 by Penny82I got my letter yesterday. I'm on the alternates list so more waiting and wondering are in my future.
- Nov 12, '10 by sunshinelu86I just got my letter as well and I am also on the alternates, I wonder how many there are of us? lots more waiting...sigh
- Nov 12, '10 by dreamwaves420Another alternate here! :uhoh21:Wish they could tell us more about how they select us, if we are numbered, etc. I hate waiting
- May 29, '11 by ashafferWhat kind of GPA do you need to get into the program? I am guessing that it is pretty competitive since they only accept 36 a year?
Thanks to anyone with feedback!