Applied to CU Nursing, BSN Traditional, Summer 2013 start - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by mirandabearNo! And had to leave today to travel for Thanksgiving, won't get to check mail again till Saturday.
- Nov 21, '12 by AdamDHi all! I just heard today - I live in the Denver area and the letter was postmarked 11/20, so it looks like they sent them out yesterday. I applied to the Accelerated program and got into the Traditional program (which I'm actually kinda thankful for). Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Nov 22, '12 by compassionpassionIts refreshing to hear that the letters have gone out. I too live in the Denver area and haven't received anything. I hope that doesnt mean anything bad. I really want to get in, but the more the days go by the more nervous I get. Congrats on your acceptance, I really hope I'm one of your classmates :-)
- Nov 23, '12 by asthecrowfliesi just got my letter today (in aurora), postmarked 11/21. i also applied to accelerated and was offered traditional, which i am very happy with. best of luck to everyone!
- Nov 24, '12 by bird8Congrats to everyone accepted. I have to wait for my letter to come to Pennsylvania -- I already have an acceptance to Thomas Jefferson Univ., but I really want to go to CU more than anything ... the suspense is killing me!
- Nov 24, '12 by SMB13Hi bird8,
If you don't mind me asking, which Jefferson program did you apply for (BSN or FACT)? Also, how soon did you receive an admissions decision? I'm going to apply to the FACT program and was wondering when I should submit my application. Thanks!
- Nov 25, '12 by bird8@SueNP:The TJU FACT program. I interviewed over the phone two weeks ago and literally received an admissions offer via email 5 min later ... God bless rolling admissions. I thought the current admissions cycle (for a FACT May '13 start) was over but maybe I am wrong? You could call the school to find out either way for sure. You should go for it, it is such a great school. Best of luck !
- Nov 25, '12 by SMB13@bird8: Thanks for the reply, and congrats on getting into the FACT program! Jefferson's website says rolling admissions is through Feb 2nd, but I'll call tomorrow to make sure they're not already full. How soon after you submitted did you get an interview invite? Thanks in advance for the info!
- Nov 26, '12 by bird8@SuebNP - I submitted everything right before Oct 15th, got an email interview invite to set up a interview time slot on Nov 6, and interviewed and was accepted all on Nov 14th. Hope u get in at TJU and CU if that is what you desire !
- Nov 26, '12 by bird8ps - the application is thru NCAS, so I'd get started right away if u haven't already!