Applied to CU Nursing, BSN Traditional, Summer 2013 start - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by shanhendI haven't heard anything yet--but I'm checking my email every 5 minutes or so
- Oct 18, '12 by lara85I also applied for the traditional summer 2013 start---and have been checking my e-mail multiple times per day but haven't received anything.
- Oct 18, '12 by cody123123still waiting for the email...but I wanted to add, for those of you concerned about having a low gpa, as long as you meet or beat the required 3.0 and you turned in all required docs, you have the same chance as everyone else. I personally know several CU bsn graduates that got accepted with low gpa's and they all said that the most important factor was the essay. good luck everybody!
- Oct 18, '12 by lisha4113I called today bc I was just unclear about if we were having the interviews or just receiving a letter. We will be having interviews on either the 7th or 8th of November. They will send out emails on the 25th of October, not before and not after. So no need to stress until next Thursday!! Thank goodness bc I was also driving myself crazy with checking! lol
Good Luck Guys!
- Oct 18, '12 by leafleaflisha4113, thanks for letting us know! Now I can stop checking my emails at least for a week!
- Oct 20, '12 by CD2012Thank goodness! That makes me feel a lot better
- Oct 21, '12 by asthecrowfliesHi all,
I applied to UCD last cycle, so i can give you an idea about timelines. i applied for the accelerated option, Spring 2013 start. The application closed on June 15th and I received an email for an interview on June 22nd. The email stated that it was a final step in the admissions process (none of us knew about the interview when we applied). I interviewed with around 100 people on July 16th, and received a rejection letter that I believe was dated July 26th. I heard rumors about a call list, but there was no mention of one in my letter, so if there is one, I'm assuming I'm not on it.
Anyway, as far as a timeline goes, last cycle there were 7 days from end of application to interview email, then 10 days from interview to rejection. I have reapplied for the Summer 2013 start date (accelerated, but all applicants are also considered for traditional), so I am playing the waiting game with you all! Best of luck to everyone.
- Oct 23, '12 by PaytonJaneI applied to the traditional, though I have a BA already (I have kids and think that traditional is better suited for me). I got an email today inviting me to an interview. I am so excited! I was surprised to see that there is a six hour interview. Does anyone know what the itinerary is like for their interviews and what topics are the focus? I'm also wondering how many people apply and how many are invited to interviews.
- Oct 23, '12 by Ysmith83I am super excited! I received an email today for an interview as well! I'm also curious, does anyone know approximately how many apply?
- Oct 23, '12 by PaytonJaneCongrats Ysmith!