Talk to me about union jobs?Register Today!
- by pjsmom Mar 31, '11I've been searching and have found some union jobs. Colorado (to my knowledge) is not a big union state and so I know nothing about them. Pros / cons? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=546595©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,087 Views
- May 4, '11 by nurse2033I'm not aware of any union work in CO, I work in the Denver metro area.
- May 11, '11 by LauraBG RNFrom what I am aware of some nurse who have union jobs in CO are part of the SEIU union. It is not exclusive for nurses but do provide support for a lot of health care providers.
- May 27, '11 by SneakySnakeThe nurses in our town are unionized at the hospital.
- May 31, '11 by brenanKaiser facilities are Union. RN's are local 7 and LPN's are local 105.