Regis ABSN for Spring 2013 start - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by kerleigh722I'm glad to know today was the deadline; I was wondering when my best chance was!
Wade, I am an alternate too! I emailed the admissions coordinator and just asked how many of us there were... there's 50. It's a little discouraging, but at least we can apply again for the next cohort (which excepts only 40-50 students instead of 96!!). I believe my GPA was working against me as well. It was a 3.4... but I have a lot of CNA experience. It's possible I was a little too nervous in my interview too- my voice was cracking haha!
Let's cross our fingers!!!
And congratulations Tominthefort!
- Aug 29, '12 by wade.johnson18Thanks for the info everyone! Congrats to everyone that was already accepted, and patience to those of us who are still hoping to hear. :-)
- Aug 30, '12 by optomisticsoulHi Wade,
Best wishes to you and the other alternates! Did you interview on Friday, July 27th? Good luck!
- Sep 2, '12 by wade.johnson18Yes I did at 8:30 am. I'm also from Portland.
- Sep 5, '12 by optomisticsoulBest of luck to all the alternates!
- Oct 27, '12 by pasodeblasI'm new to this forum. Is there anybody here applying for May 2013? I was invited for an interview on Nov. 16th but I have appointment so they scheduled me for a skype interview on Nov. 6. Anybody who applied for May 2013 who'd like to chat or share experiences with me? Thank you
- Nov 2, '12 by SummitRNA word of advice. Do not take HCE430 from Regis. Take it from Rio Salado. It is much more relevant, less likely to sink your GPA, and not take 30 hours a week. Also, it costs 1/3 the price of Regis's HCE class. Regis does accept this course in leui of HCE430 even though the Rio Salado course is a 200 level.
Do start a Facebook group for your cohort. Work together; none of that competitive catty crap. Regis nurses have each others' backs.
- Nov 5, '12 by kerleigh722hey paso,
I applied again and have an interview tomorrow! (Nov 6). Good luck to everyone!
- Nov 6, '12 by pasodeblas@kerleigh722, good luck ! Mine is a skype interview. How about yours?