- by RNlovesherPharmD Mar 8, '11Hey all--
Does anyone know of a nurse recruiter/ nurse manager for labor and delivery or mother baby with PVHS. I would be interested in either the Lemay campus or Medical Center of the Rockies. I've applied for a New Grad position but I will have 6 months experience. Any leads, advice appreciated
- Mar 9, '11 by hope3456I don't remember her name but the nurse manager of PVH womens care unit spoke to my nursing class (6 yrs ago at FRCC). I do remember she said she got about 50 applicants for each position and that she really values people who are willing to learn new things - even over the amt of experience you have. Who knows, she may not even be there anymore. Northern CO is a difficult place to get a job - the market is saturated.
- Mar 29, '11 by RNlovesherPharmDThanks for the response. I have heard from HR, fingers crossed XX
- Mar 29, '11 by nurse2033I just got hired at MCR and the whole PVHS has a great reputation and has Magnet status. I like what I see so far. Good luck!
- Mar 30, '11 by RNlovesherPharmDQuote from nurse2033I just got hired at MCR and the whole PVHS has a great reputation and has Magnet status. I like what I see so far. Good luck!
Great!!! So there is hope What unit are you working on? How many years of experience do you have? How did you get IN ?!?!?
- May 4, '11 by nurse2033I work in the ER. I just applied off the web site. I have six years of nursing experience, tele, ER and ICU, and 16 years experience in EMS.