Pikes Peak Community College?Register Today!
- by kdh5139 Feb 27, '12Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone is currently going to PPCC or is wanting to go there? I will be starting this summer and just wanted to see if anyone else is going/goes there, and your opinions of it! I will be taking the CNA course and starting there for all my pre-reqs for the nursing program!
- Feb 27, '12 by hello sammiI'm at PPCC. I really enjoy it. My teachers are all very knowledgeable, and for the most part, caring. I really like all of the classes I'm taking, and all the staff I've encountered have been very helpful.
Welcome to the school!
- Feb 28, '12 by kdh5139Thank you!
- Feb 28, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to CO. Nursing Programs for better response.
- Mar 12, '12 by myGodisableLPNhi,
I was wondering if you are in the nursing program at ppcc. i am trying to find a school for lpn - rn
- Mar 16, '12 by kdh5139i am not currently in the program at ppcc but i am going for my pre-reqs in the fall. from what i have looked at, the lpn-rn program at ppcc looks promising though! have you looked at their website or talked to an advisor there? that has really helped me! good luck!