memorial health Co springs new grad - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 8, '12 by KRomneyYeah, I wonder why it didn't happen last year? I heard new grads still got jobs there last year though.
- Jun 8, '12 by Cobra12Quote from KRomneyKR,Haha! I love the optimism! I think the ER Resident position is a long shot for me, but I'm going to interview as best as I can!
What day are you interviewing for ER? When they called me, they said they would be interviewing Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm scheduled for Monday! Is it time to get nervous yet?
(I hate interviews... aacckkk)
- Jun 8, '12 by KRomneyCobra,
I picked Tuesday! I am not a fan of interviews either, especially since I don't know how long it's going to be. Good luck to you though, I think you have a good chance since you were a paramedic!
- Jun 11, '12 by KRomneyCobra, how did you interview go today?!
- Jun 12, '12 by KRomneyInterview completed! Now the waiting begins...
- Jun 12, '12 by Sitch321How'd it go??? What was it like? Give us some deats!!
- Jun 13, '12 by whichone'spinkWhich departments are hiring new grads in Memorial at this time? I just received an email asking for my top 2 choices, and I don't want to waste them by putting departments that won't take new grads.
- Jun 14, '12 by Cobra12Quote from KRomneyJust got home (AZ) from Colorado. It was a panel interview with 3 interviewers. I thought it went ok, but I got a call this morning that I wasn't selected.Cobra, how did you interview go today?!
How about you? Do you get the dreaded call today or a good call??
- Jun 15, '12 by KRomneyOh no! I am so sorry to hear that! I received a call Thursday morning and was offered a position. Best of luck to you though Cobra!
- Jun 15, '12 by Cobra12Quote from KRomneyCongrats!!!Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that! I received a call Thursday morning and was offered a position. Best of luck to you though Cobra!
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at interviews, but I've had a few and no job offers.