Good... V... Evil.........?Register Today!
- by laborer Nov 18, '10Union Busting at Borgess Medical Center ? http://www.americamagazine.org/blog/...&entry_id=3560 or the other side http://www.minurses.org/news-and-events/p/openItem/5021
- Nov 20, '10 by ominousThis isn't good vs evil! This is about two opposing opinions on the same subject. Why is being anti union evil?
- Nov 22, '10 by laborerOminous..... this link is a wake up call http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...112003592.htmlLast edit by laborer on Nov 22, '10
- Nov 23, '10 by nicurn001I wholeheartedly agree with OC An Khe's contribution to this thread , while I will debate with this who express anti union opinions I am truly grateful that we , on both sides of the argument , can freely advocate our opinions here .
However Union busting organizations are another matter , they are simply the tools of the powerful to keep employees fighting amongst themselves .
- Nov 25, '10 by PNP1965I don't see how "union busting" is evil. Many of us dont agree with unions and this is one way of ousting them if possible.