work hours for cna????Register Today!
- by Dcmom Mar 7what are the work hours usually ltc, snf, nursing homes have for cnas? is it 12 hr shift or 8 hrs/ day?
- Mar 7 by havehopeIt can be either 12 hours shifts or 8 hours. I've worked from 7a-7p, 7-3, and 3-11 before.
- Mar 8 by DcmomQuote from havehopeIt can be either 12 hours shifts or 8 hours. I've worked from 7a-7p, 7-3, and 3-11 before.
thanks for the info havehope!!! what about most hospitals?
- Mar 8 by RJay25I work 6-2 at a LTC facility
- Mar 8 by Jaynie_MarieI work 11p-7a at an LTC facility, when I worked day shift at the same facility it was 7a-3p. A friend works at the local hospital and his hours are 3p-3a.
- Mar 8 by KdreneeI worked 7a-7p at a hospital, my friend works 7a-3p at LTC.
- Mar 8 by Dcmomhmm.. from what im seeing here pnly hospitals give 12 hr shift.. do ltc, snf, nursing homes give part time hours?
- Mar 8 by Paws2peopleAt my hospital CNA's work 8 hours. 7-3:30pm, 3-11:30pm, and 11-7:30 am.