Is there chicago cna position that pays $10 or more per hour?Register Today!
- by RescueNinja2013 Feb 22, '11hello everyone,
[color=#483d8b]i am an inactive cna/pct, and currently a practical nursing student in chicago. i am looking for a cna position that pays $10 or more per hour, but every where i call to inquire won't release their hourly pay rate or whether they can accommodate the schedule i am looking for (they're very snobby ). is there any one familiar with the pay rate of cnas in hospitals or other facilities? if so, please list the hospital's name, pay rate, and location or where it is near. i am looking in chicago and near west suburbs. thank you much!
- Feb 27, '11 by adnrnstudentI'd say most places are more than $10. Especially hospitals, but probably LTC at least $10.
- Mar 12, '11 by chicagoingQuote from newwayI didn't realize Provena paid that well. I would assume the $12.22 does not include benefits? One of my family members works at a Provena organization and stated that the CNAs usually make around $10/hour or even less (I don't quite remember) with benefits.The advocate system starts their CNA’s at $12.22 plus shift differential (1.75 nights and .75 weekends) I heard provena is about the same.
I am hoping that your figures are correct!
- Mar 12, '11 by sj73201Ingalls starts their CNAs at $11.25
- May 24, '11 by RUBY2623RNQuote from newwayHi newway, I just completed my CNA (Yay!!!) and I am already on State registryThe advocate system starts their CNA’s at $12.22 plus shift differential (1.75 nights and .75 weekends) I heard provena is about the same.
I always wanted to work for the Advocate system, because I hear that they treat their employees good. Is it really hard to be hired by them?, do they take new CNAs? I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.
- Jun 14, '12 by YatsuGreetings RescueNinja2013,
I recently received my cna certification in April and just got a job here in Chicago at Resurrection Health Care. Just got the job offer today actually. The pay is $10/hr...not much but I am a new graduate with no experience whatsoever...only clinical.