1. I am a people person, "never met a stranger."
2. Love to help people & am empathetic towards their needs.
3. Get to help nurses & learn from them, but didn't want to be one (way too much responsiblity & besides, this is a 2nd later-life career choice for me.)
4. Love being around other caring individuals that want to help our fellow humans.
5. Love to feel I've made a difference in pt.'s & their families that I've helped. (They've made a difference in my life as well.)
and last, but certainly not least -
6. I have relatives & friends that are nurses & where else can a person work around coworkers that have the zaniest & most bizarre sense of humor of any profession?!:rckn: