SoonerCare Nursing Homes In OKC, OklahomaRegister Today!
- by ChickashaGirl Mar 23What Nursing homes in OKC are great to work at as a new CNA?
- Mar 31 by hollymom25I see you are from Oklahoma! Me too. Where are you taking your CNA classes at? I am thinking of the free option at OSU-OKC.
- Mar 31 by ChickashaGirlIm taking it at Metro Tech and Im doing the scholarship option just like the OSU/OKC option.
- Mar 31 by hollymom25How do you like it so far?
- Apr 16 by sheekyDon't waste time with CNA, go for the AUA. More jobs available & more $$. Also, points awareded if trying to get RN program.