shift differentials...Register Today!
- by LanaBanana Jul 25, '06There is a shift differential topic in the general nursing forum, but all the amounts are geared towards nurses. I'm curious what shift differentials are for CNAs in hospitals? I hope to be working weekend nights, which I'm told would get me 2 differentials. Is that how most places are? Do they usually do a percent or a set amount?
- Jul 25, '06 by CJolinWell, I work in a CBRF and work 3rd shift. I get $0.75/hr more than 1st or 2nd shift. Every other weekend is manditory, so we dont get a dif. for that. We also get $1 more per hour if we are called in without a 24hr notice. That is nice!
- Jul 25, '06 by jb2uat my hospital it is $1 for nights and $2 for weekend nights.
weekend days is $1.
- Aug 1, '06 by SamHillI'm a tech on a neuro-surg floor. Shift Dif is .93 an hour for every hour worked between 3pm and 7am.
- Aug 1, '06 by LanaBananaWell, when I interviewed today they told me that it is 25 cents for weekends and 95 cents for nights, weekend nights is 25+95 fir CNAs. I was expecting more.
- Aug 3, '06 by Lisa CCU RNOurs is 2.00 for 2nd shift, 2.50, for third, and 2.00 for weekends.