here is a revision of my resume. i know my name is different but i couldn't remember my other password so i just used my old account. any critique is appreciated!
**should i delete this summary altogether and just use an objective???
i have broad knowledge in the life sciences, such as, anatomy, physiology, microbiology, and chemistry. i also encompass experience in the social sciences like sociology and psychology. i am a compassionate individual who is kindhearted and considerate to the needs of others.
**added more education
- 2004-2008: general education, walter e stebbins high school
- 20008-2011: clinical lab science, wright state university
- 2010: certified nurse aide training, ohio medical career center
- 2012: medical laboratory technician, clark state community college
- applying adaptive equipment and mobility aids to ensure residents can ambulate safely.
- maintaining sterile and homeostatic environments for residents and co-workers to diminish the risk of infection.
- providing care in assisted daily living activities, such as, bathing, dressing, oral care, grooming, shaving, bed making, feeding, and taking vital signs to assure the residents well-being.
- educated in safety procedures, medical terminology
, anatomy, physiology, microbiology, chemistry, etc.
- demonstrates a consistently professional positive attitude and optimism to guarantee satisfaction with all residents.
- possesses exceptionally competent interpersonal communication skills to encourage open communication with the residents.
**i added some duties/descriptions
- 2011-2012: server, frisch’s
o assisted guests with their seating.
o reassured food was up to par with guest’s standards.
o served guest’s beverages and meals in a without delay.
- 2010-2011: server assistant, longhorn steakhouse
o maintained clean hostess station to ensure guests are seated in a timely manner.
o aided other hostesses with cleaning, seating, and greeting guests.
o stabilized high volume nights by keeping a professional and energetic attitude.
- 2009-2010: cashier, wal-mart
o assisted customers in check-out lane.
o maintained clean and orderly check-out area.
o relieved upset customers and referred them to management in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
**i have 4 references