New cna-Sunrise Senior Living interview processRegister Today!
- by Nalencars Oct 26, '11HelloI am a new grade cna and currently LVN student .I am looking for a job as a cna,Sunrise Senior Living called me and I had a group interview ,after that I had a phone interview and then I went there to shadow a caregiver ,but now I don't know nothing? How is the hiring process ,someone works there ? Thanks
- Oct 26, '11 by TamouneI went to through that same process. Applied, they called me in for group interview. 1 wk after I was called in to shadow a caregiver. After that I never heard from them. Called manager a few times never returned my phone call. I gave up after calling her a few time. Maybe Thats not where I was meant to be. Will continue to look else where. This was in Lawrenceville,Ga
- Oct 27, '11 by NalencarsThanks ...I think they won't call...
- Oct 28, '11 by AspiretobeThat sounds hinky. So basically they get a free helper and don't have to pay them? Wow.
- May 2, '12 by emcadamsDid you get the job? How was the interview process? I applied to be a CNA at Sunrise. Hope I get this...it is PRN but I would love working with seniors and being able to have flexible hours or shifts.
- May 2, '12 by nursetabithaWow, sounds like a weird application and interview process. I wouldn't be worried about it until after two weeks though. I applied and had an interview at a rehab facility and it took them ten days to call me back for a second interview. I got the job the day of the second interview though. YAY! I was so sure that I would never hear back from them after almost 2 weeks and I was so disappointed. This will be my first healthcare job as well so maybe the hiring process for nurses just takes a long time...