I passed my cna test!!Register Today!
- by marsqueen Feb 18So happy, I was so nervous. Now I just gotta find a job!
- Feb 19 by MissyBee4983Congrats!!! I took mine last Thursday and passed too! I was so nervous about the skills but did fine. My friend got pulse as one skill and failed because she was off by 5 beats instead of just 4 so she is retaking it today. I was so bummed for her but I'm sure she will kick butt today.
Have you been applying for jobs? I already got hired at the local LTC center that I did my clinicals at. It's just a few blocks from home which is so awesome because I have been driving 20 miles one way to work for the past 1.5 years.
Way to go again!
- Feb 19 by marsqueenThanks! I haven't started applying, but will probably soon. I applied at the place I did my clinicals at way before I passed my certification, so I'm going to give them a call. They are building an Alzheimer's place near my house, which would be perfect but it's not going to be done until June, so that's out of the question unless I can get in with a temp agency.
Congrats to you on getting a job so soon!
- Feb 19 by cjyffCongrats! Way to go!
- Feb 19 by marsqueenThank you!