Hi Everyone...I'm new here!!!!!Register Today!
- by Daniella83 Apr 23, '07Hey Everyone, I'm new here...I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a CNA for almost 3 yrs in a LTC facility working 2nd and 3rd shift. I've recently taken the NET exam for a 9 month LPN program, I passed, went through the interview and i'm hoping to get in. :spin: I hope to talk to everyone soon!!!!
- 1,003 Views
- Apr 23, '07 by miMOMMYof3Congrats on passing the NET! And good luck- I hope you an invite to start the program!
- Apr 24, '07 by bethinCongrats on passing the NET!! Did you get in?
- Apr 24, '07 by RN4life#1Congratz! hope you get in, keep us posted.
- Apr 24, '07 by jazzyranCongrats!!!!!!! I Know That Feeling. Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!!
- Apr 27, '07 by walkingonGood for you!!! With your experience, nursing school should be a whole lot easier.....
- Apr 28, '07 by Ruby VeeQuote from daniella83congratulation on your net exam, and welcome to allnurses!hey everyone, i'm new here...i just wanted to introduce myself. i've been a cna for almost 3 yrs in a ltc facility working 2nd and 3rd shift. i've recently taken the net exam for a 9 month lpn program, i passed, went through the interview and i'm hoping to get in. :spin: i hope to talk to everyone soon!!!!
- Apr 28, '07 by firstaiddave907Congrats hope you get in. :groupwelcome:
- Apr 29, '07 by Daniella83Quote from bethinCongrats on passing the NET!! Did you get in?
I don't know if I got into the LPN program yet. They told me 6 weeks after I had my interview and that was on March 22nd. I personally think I got in because I did REALLY well on the interview. The lady was VERY nice to me and she knew a girl that I worked with (not that i'm saying that scores me points)..but it was easier to interview with her..it broke the ice a little bit for me. I should be hearing from the soon.
- Apr 29, '07 by scoobydoo32hi i hope u got in i am currently in a LPN program about graduate in july so keep me posted