can someone help me how to make a CNA resumeRegister Today!
- by ccmelluvvin Jan 5, '11hi can anybody share their ideas on what to put on CNA resume? thank u
- Jan 8, '11 by AzDebFirst question.....are you a brand new CNA or do you have previous experience? I put together a really good resume (new grad w/o any experience) and I actually received compliments on it. I had two interviews and was offered a position at both interviews....on the spot. I would be happy to email you a copy of mine. You can also do some resume research for ideas for entry level resumes also. (If infact you are a new CNA).
- Jan 8, '11 by KitseyI'm in the same position as you Ccmelluvvin, I just passed my CNA exam on Tuesday and have no idea what to say on a resume. (or any idea how to make any resume for that matter!)
I hope I'm not being rude, but I'd be grateful for any tips or suggestions from you as well AzDeb.
- Jan 9, '11 by Queen Tiye, CNAi just finished my cna resume and i haven't even taken the course yet, i'm just that anxious . . . well i googled the responsibility of a certified nurse assistant and then put those skills and qualifications in the resume.
it's easier if you access a resume template from microsoft.
1. open the word program
2. then open that microsoft icon at the top left of the screen
3. select "new".
there are a bunch of templates there, you can select whatever looks good and just take your time and fill in your information.
- Jan 9, '11 by AzDebKitsey - I would be happy to send you a copy of my resume. I would just need your email. (not sure if it's okay to post email addresses in threads or not???) At least you could get some ideas from my resume if you like how I did it.
- Jan 9, '11 by KitseyThanks so much AzDeb! I really appreciate it, I have no idea where to start O-o
I think I can post then edit it out later :* SneezerCallie at yahoo dot com
Tive-thanks to you too, I didn't even know I had templates in word...
Now I feel like I'm hijacking this thread, but thank you both! :*
- Jan 9, '11 by on eagles wingsAzdeb do you think you could email it to me too? ^^ pretty please?