book required for CNA 1 course. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 4 by Fanie_MaeMy book was $60 used from my school's bookstore.... but you may have a completely different book than I did. Don't worry about passing, most of the stuff you learn just becomes common sense to you. Good Luck!
- Jun 5 by Jj1223well thank you for that. I have been reading all these posts about mean nurses and all sorts of crazy stuff lol.
- Aug 19 by 1 Sexy Nurse TechYou will do great! I've worked with some great nurses,MD's also! If this is your calling it will come so natural to you! I was nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs when I hit the clinical floor that 1st day but at the end I was dog tired but so happy I had found what I love to do! It came natural to me!
- Aug 21 by arianarod326Quote from Jj1223like aranusara said, don't worry about not doing well. Stay positive and keep that excitment going. You'll be great You got this!Thank you aranursara7 I think I'm just getting excited. I want to get all my prereq's out of the way so that I can start my ADN. I'm so nervous that I'm going to fail at this course and then basically have NO chance of ever getting my ADN. these are peoples lives and stuff I just don't want to mess up. Thank you for your help.
- Aug 21 by fuzzywuzzyI wonder why she won't tell you about the book until you register. That seems odd.
My book was included in the price of the class and they handed it out to us on the first day.