Applying for jobs!Register Today!
- by Kdrenee May 7, '12My cna teacher gave me some options for jobs to apply for today! They are all hospitals, and very good ones at that! I'm so excited and hopeful! My teacher also says they hire alot of grads from my school and the starting pay for each rages between 12-20 an hour! For a cna in my area that is great! So wish me luck!!!!
- May 7, '12 by SuperMeghan91You're so fortunate! Hospital work right out of your CNA course? That's fantastic!
- May 7, '12 by KdreneeI kno
- May 7, '12 by Kdrenee*i know! I feel so blessed! I just hope I can land the job!
- May 7, '12 by Julie19$12 to $20 an hour? Wow, what part of the country do you live in?
Anyway, good luck to you!
- May 8, '12 by KdreneeHouston! And thank you!
- May 8, '12 by nursetabithaWow, that's great pay! Hospitals in my area (WA state) do not hire new grads. You have to have at least a year of experience. So most of my fellow grads go into LTC. I knew I couldn't do LTC so I applied at a rehab facility and got hired there. Good luck with the hospital job. I hope you get it!
- May 8, '12 by KdreneeOh me too! I will probably cry if I get it! Thanks for wishing me luck
- May 9, '12 by otilikaWow! You are just one lucky person. First, people rarely get hired in a hospital without experience, and to make $20/hour as a CNA without experience is just fantastic! I live in Connecticut and started with $11/hour, and six months later I haven't gotten a raise, but I no one I know did. Good luck! and tell us how the interview went