any good cheap cna programs in nyRegister Today!
- by Simplytasha Jan 13, '12it will be very helpful. i want to take a class in the summer.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=661859©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,506 Views
- Jan 13, '12 by I♥ScrubsWhere in NY are you looking?
- Jan 13, '12 by SimplytashaNyc. I want a good one cheap and helpful
- Jan 13, '12 by SimplytashaAnywhere from queens and Manhattan
- Jan 13, '12 by I♥ScrubsOh sorry can't help, I am upstate, sorry, just search on the internet, that is what I did. GL :]
- Jan 14, '12 by SimplytashaThank you.
- Jan 23, '12 by akrabatCertified Nurse Assistant Training| Certified Nurse Aide Training| CNA Training Course|CNA Training Program| Certified Nurse Assistant School i graduated from this school got my cna and pct . They have weekly payment for 185 $
- Jan 24, '12 by Paws2people@arkrabat I went to the Manhattan Institute as well. Where did you take your state exam? I don't know if I should sign up through the school or on my own.
- Jan 24, '12 by Paws2peopleAlso, did you like the PCT class? I am thinking about taking it too. ThanksLast edit by Paws2people on Jan 24, '12 : Reason: Miss quote
- Jan 24, '12 by Simplytashathank you.