Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - page 46
in order to streamline the threads on this topic, i ask that everyone that passes their nursing assistant certification test to please post it in this thread as oppose to starting a separate one. i appreciate everyone's help with... Read More
- 0Aug 31, '11 by KaliforniaKimQuote from MirelaYou got the EASY skills! Not fair! Anyhow Mirela, congrats to you and hope you continue with your nursing career because you are young and already have your "foot in the door"!! Trust me, I'm over twice your age and if I could start all over, I definitely would have aquired my education many, many years ago.I passed my Michigan CNA exam today! Glad that's over with!
My skills were feeding a patient, change of position with back rub, and occupied bed.
The written test was a joke. I finished the 55 questions in 15 minutes!
Best of luck!
- 0Aug 31, '11 by jocobeanHi everyone. Former lurker, finally coming out to interact. I successfully challenged the NC exam and was pretty happy about it. It will get me in the door at some places (most don't ask if or where I took the course) but if I can ever get a cheap seat I'm definitely going to backtrack and take NA I anyway.
- 0Sep 1, '11 by SentimentalGeekPassed my Nebraska state exam yesterday!
My skills were:
1. Beginning and Ending 5
2. Hand washing
3. Blood Pressure
4. Routine Oral Hygiene
5. Catheter Care
6. Moving Up in Bed (One Assist)
7. Changing an Incontinent Brief (and she had squirted Hershey "poo" all over the bed and gown so I had to change those too while I was at it...)
But I passed! One more thing checked off for nursing school.
(ETA: Whoa, looks like NE makes us do way more skills than some of you! I'm jealous. Everyone in the class had to do the first 2 on my list and then we all got 5 more random ones to do.)Last edit by SentimentalGeek on Sep 1, '11
- 0Sep 2, '11 by oklahoma~dreaminHi all!
I just finished class this week, passed my written exam already and my skills test is scheduled for next week.
I am nervous about it, but practice practice, right? And I already have a job interview for next week also before I even take the skills test!
Hoping the CNA cert comes easy so I can focus on getting my prereqs done for nursing school....got a long road ahead of me
- 1Sep 13, '11 by oklahoma~dreaminFinally found out tonight that I passed my skills exam!
I thought all weekend I had failed for sure!
My skills were:
- Handwashing (everyone gets this)
- Ambulate with gait belt
- Denture care
- Feeding a dependant resident
- Female Peri Care
I know it's "just" a CNA test, but I'm relieved...and so on to the next one!