Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - Page 39Register Today!
- Oct 17, '10 by TamimacI PASSED MY NC-CNA EXAM ON 10/16/10! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Here were the Skills I had to Perform: 1) Hand Washing, 2) Blood
Pressure, 3) Fingernail care, 4) PROM- One knee/ankle, and
5) Ambulate using Transfer belt. And, I could not get/hear the
blood pressure reading at all! Only my heart pounding! Ha!
Did it twice, then again on other arm. I verbally announced
I can't hear a thing each attempt-- I'm guessing faulty equipment.
then I just recorded something and finished all steps, etc. My skill
were done on a student/partner during exam. So Glad I Passed!!!
- Oct 21, '10 by Sally LouPassed MA-CNA exam today.
Passive ROM on left shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers
60 questions on written.
- Nov 1, '10 by make_it_easyI passed my cna exam on 09/30/10 and received my card weeks ago
I'm so exited and happy I cannot wait to find a job and start working
Congrats to all of you
- Nov 7, '10 by Monik SimsPassed South Carolina CNA Exam on 11/6/10
Turn Patient on Side
- Nov 7, '10 by JamGirl2425Quote from JamGirl2425Well everyone I took the test and passed on October 2nd,2010, they told me it would take about 16 weeks to receive my card (state budget cuts), but after hounding and harassing the state office and the agency I took testing with, I received my cert. card in the mail on October 28th, 2010!Hey everyone, this is my first time posting to this section, I'm a student in my last month of school for LVN, but I just took and passed my CNA test today, I'm very excited. I had hand-washing, gowning and gloving, assisting a resident to walk with a gait belt and mouth care of an unconscious patient. I just really wanna find a job now!
I glad to have the card physically in my hand!
- Nov 11, '10 by sweettiff4prezI passed mine! . I was glad I did. I was scared I was going to fail because my teacher was mean in the class and criticized me. But i studied and practiced the skills. Ill continue going over the book to re freshen my mind though.
- Nov 13, '10 by laurenlee2009I passed my exam today!! I had Handwashing, Dressing a Resident, Perineal Care for a Female, Isolation Gown & Gloves, and Mouth Care on a Comatose Patient. The written test was okay but there were some questions that we didnt discuss in class. I remember a random question about taking a resident's dentures out!! I had never done it and i wasnt sure about how to do it. lol but congrats to everyone!!! I cant wait to start working!!
- Nov 16, '10 by vlynn08I received my CNA certificate in August, but I'm not yet "state" certified.
- Nov 16, '10 by on eagles wingsguys I am going to challenge the exam in a couple of weeks. Keep your success posts coming, they are very encouraging & informative. ^^:heartbeat
- Nov 22, '10 by UnbreakableOneI am happy to say I passed my Arizona State CNA Testing!!! I was all worried and worked up for nothing! Here were my skills:
1. Handwashing (of course)
2. Bedpan and Output
3. Antiembolic Stockings
4. Mouthcare of Comatose Resident
5. Vital Signs-temperature, pulse and respirations
I'm so happy and couldn't wait to post that I passed on allnurses lol!!!!
CONGRATS to everyone who passed!!!!