Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - page 39
by jb2u 84,834 Views | 503 Comments
in order to streamline the threads on this topic, i ask that everyone that passes their nursing assistant certification test to please post it in this thread as oppose to starting a separate one. i appreciate everyone's help with... Read More
- 1Oct 17, '10 by TamimacI PASSED MY NC-CNA EXAM ON 10/16/10! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Here were the Skills I had to Perform: 1) Hand Washing, 2) Blood
Pressure, 3) Fingernail care, 4) PROM- One knee/ankle, and
5) Ambulate using Transfer belt. And, I could not get/hear the
blood pressure reading at all! Only my heart pounding! Ha!
Did it twice, then again on other arm. I verbally announced
I can't hear a thing each attempt-- I'm guessing faulty equipment.
then I just recorded something and finished all steps, etc. My skill
were done on a student/partner during exam. So Glad I Passed!!!
- 1Nov 7, '10 by JamGirl2425Quote from JamGirl2425Well everyone I took the test and passed on October 2nd,2010, they told me it would take about 16 weeks to receive my card (state budget cuts), but after hounding and harassing the state office and the agency I took testing with, I received my cert. card in the mail on October 28th, 2010!Hey everyone, this is my first time posting to this section, I'm a student in my last month of school for LVN, but I just took and passed my CNA test today, I'm very excited. I had hand-washing, gowning and gloving, assisting a resident to walk with a gait belt and mouth care of an unconscious patient. I just really wanna find a job now!
I glad to have the card physically in my hand!
- 1Nov 13, '10 by laurenlee2009I passed my exam today!! I had Handwashing, Dressing a Resident, Perineal Care for a Female, Isolation Gown & Gloves, and Mouth Care on a Comatose Patient. The written test was okay but there were some questions that we didnt discuss in class. I remember a random question about taking a resident's dentures out!! I had never done it and i wasnt sure about how to do it. lol but congrats to everyone!!! I cant wait to start working!!
- 0Nov 22, '10 by UnbreakableOneI am happy to say I passed my Arizona State CNA Testing!!! I was all worried and worked up for nothing! Here were my skills:
1. Handwashing (of course)
2. Bedpan and Output
3. Antiembolic Stockings
4. Mouthcare of Comatose Resident
5. Vital Signs-temperature, pulse and respirations
I'm so happy and couldn't wait to post that I passed on allnurses lol!!!!
CONGRATS to everyone who passed!!!!