Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - Page 31Register Today!
- Feb 22, '10 by KendaceQuote from roxxie1985Wow....How Blessed you are!!! What state do you live in???Yahhhh
I got hired at a hospital doing patient care technician. After 6 months they pay for you to go back to school for nursing. EXCITED!!!!
- Feb 22, '10 by KendaceQuote from Jayleenf77Congrats!!! To you...you did it!!!I passed! I wish everyone good luck
- Feb 22, '10 by Ev1987Congratulations, jayleenf77 and roxxie1985!! I'm happy for the both of you!
- Feb 23, '10 by JinBun77I passed, passed, passed. So excited. It was a little nerve racking not knowing what skills I was going to do , but when the examiner finally gave them to me, I was like "well alrighty then." It was very easy and not as stressful as I thought. As for the exam. Some of the questions are a little iffy but I passed so that's all that matters.
- Feb 23, '10 by lina.561Hi Im in FL and almost ready to take my State Exam! Im nervous about the skills part of it because I dont think I practiced as much as I felt I should have in lab. So how does it work? They give you a paper for which skills you must do, and you go... you dont know ahead of time to practice before you start? Dang I hope I do ok.
- Feb 25, '10 by roxxie1985Quote from KendaceI live in boston massWow....How Blessed you are!!! What state do you live in???
- Mar 1, '10 by destinych3I passed!!!
It took a second try but I did it. The first time I was super nervous. I guess when I knew what to expect everything was cool.
Off to look for that job...
- Mar 1, '10 by sawyer12Quote from roxxie1985I live in boston mass
roxxie - congrats and if you dont mind me asking....what hospital??
- Mar 10, '10 by Pamela CHi,
I passed, had to take the skills test a second time, but it is official now.
I am working now as a caregiver, mostly housework and I believe I have a job at an assisted living facility, will know for sure in 2 days, went for the interview, did the urine sample, the RN, said she would be giving me a password for the computer.
Going to keep my caregiver job, attached to the gent. 8 AM to 1 PM (5 days a week) then 5 PM to 9 PM at the assisted living.
Don't know how many day, but I know it is every other weekend. Was told $12.25 to start. (Rhode Island)
Really can't wait to start.
- Mar 15, '10 by roxxie1985Quote from sawyer12Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centerroxxie - congrats and if you dont mind me asking....what hospital??