2014 Wage Survey For CNAs, Medical Assistants, HHAs, PCTs: Post Here! - page 7
by TheCommuter Asst. Admin
The millions of hard-working people across the country who belong to the allied healthcare community have recently ushered in another new year that is filled with a mixture of boundless potential, endless possibilities and... Read More
- 0Jan 23 by EinSD619
- What is your job title? CNA
- Where are you located? San Diego, CA
- What is your hourly wage? $11.50 hour ($10 + $1.50 base pay)
- Are you paid shift differentials? No
- What shift(s) do you usually work? 11 pm - 7 am
- What is your current specialty? SNF
- How many years of experience do you have? First job as a CNA and just finished my orientation period.
- What is your status? per diem but I will have a regular schedule of someone part time. 2 days on 4 days off plus on call
- Are you a pursuing a career as a nurse? Yes, I am going part time to a cc taking prerequisites for ASN before working on getting my BSN.