Please help! I need a np interveiw for a paperRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Please help! I need a np interveiw for a paper in Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Someone please help me. I need to interview a CNS for my paper. It won't take you much time. Here...by climbrn Sep 27, '11Someone please help me. I need to interview a CNS for my paper. It won't take you much time. Here are the questions.
1. Background (number of years in advanced role, rational for becoming CNS0
2. What is your work environment
3. Organizational structure related to the advanced practice position
4. Roles and responsibilities
5. Perceptions of licensure, certification, and reimbursement issues in current role
6. Any continuous professional development?
Please help me with these questions. You can email me or answer them directly or leave your contact information. If you don't mind, I can call you too. Thank you very much. I would really appreciate your help.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=622093©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 369 Views
- Sep 27, '11 by WhisperaDo you need to interview a NP or a CNS? They're not the same thing.
- Sep 28, '11 by climbrnI need to interveiw both, I am doing a paper comparing the two ....Just read my post, I meant to change the CNS to NP