CNS salary?Register Today!
- by obprof Aug 13, '11Hi, I am interviewing for a perinatal CNS position and am wondering what salary range I should expect. Thanks!
- 3,764 Views
- Aug 15, '11 by traumaRUsI'm an adult and pads CNS and function as an APN so my salary is in line with mid-level providers.
Much will depend on where you live, what type of facility?
- Sep 11, '11 by wildcatRNBSN2010oh this is a good question and would love to hear your insight
I live in Arizona. I start my masters in January to become a CNS. Down the road, I would love to work in a hospital on a CVICU or Telemetry unit!
- Oct 19, '11 by lmhurd63In Arkansas, it's 70,000-80,000.
- Oct 24, '11 by LeapofFaithIn Texas the avg starting ACNS salary is 70,000.
I was recently hired at a private clinic and my salary is roughly 70,000.
- Nov 13, '11 by nanuonanu$98,000 in Nevada for Critical Care CNS w/ experience
- Nov 30, '11 by wabbottIt really varies by location and experience..in Chicagoland it's roughly 95K-110K.