I am a nursing student who has a presentation on CNS as a role and in need of a currently practicing CNS (California preferably, but other states are welcome). I just need to know the following:
1. What are the current challenges do you see for CNS role? Future?
2. What made you decide to be a CNS despite other specialty roles that are available?
3. On a day to day basis, what are the common nursing functions you do?
4. Do you belong in any organizations specific to CNS role? (please specify)
5. How much has the CNS role evolved from when it started to now?
p.s. if possible you can email me your answers with your name and title for reference on my presentation! Thank you!