who else is in Chamberlain RN-BSN program currentlyRegister Today!
- by sunzzi Jun 13, '09I am starting online RN-BSN via Chamberlain College of Nursing from July. Just wondering if any nurses out there who will be starting the program or in the program>
Any suggestion/idea is appreciated as it will be my first online program...........
- 99,269 Views
- Jun 13, '09 by sunzziWay to go....LunahRN..although its expensive I decided to go with them....even it means swiping my credit card to pay tuition bills.....I will be starting from july 6th.....
I will PM you with loads of questions
- Jun 14, '09 by LunahRNI use an Amazon.com Visa card -- I get a $25 gift certificate for every $2500 I spend, and once I even got triple points for paying for school with it! Then I use the gift certs to buy my books on Amazon.
I got your PM, I'll respond soon!
- Jun 14, '09 by nikpik27I will be finishing up my 5th class next week. It really is a great program. I have taken 2 classes at a time but this past 8 weeks have only taken 1. Be prepared to write lots of papers and I mean lots of papers. Some classes will have you write one every week for several weeks and then a huge paper at the end. Let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me if you like.
- Jun 15, '09 by olivia28Hello There! I plan to start the program in July as well. What classes will you all be taking this semester?
- Jun 16, '09 by nikpik27I haven't decided yet. I know the term starts soon but looking for something without a lot of paper writing. I have completed 5, including the 1 I am in now.
- Jun 16, '09 by exnavygirl-RNLisa, great idea about the Amazon Visa!!
I start my first class July 6th! I'm taking NR351:Transitions in Professional Nursing
- Jun 17, '09 by WyndDrivenRainI am starting in Chamberlain's RN to BSN program in July. I'm very excited. I began an RN-BSN program at Kaplan a few years ago but decided to not complete it there. It was a great program but I became an independent contractor, worked agency for a while, taught CNA classes, and decided to focus on work. My spouse is a full-time online-educator, he teaches law and CJ. He lovesssss his job. I have stopped working and plan to devote the next three years to completing both the BSN and the MSN educator track at Chamberlain. I hope to then become adjunct faculty for the same school he works for. I'd like to jump right back, get my PhD, and work in curriculum development on higher ed level. I have been impressed with the ease of the admission/financial aid process at Chamberlain. Everyone has been professional and very helpful. Glad to meet some other people that are either in the program or will be starting!
- Jun 17, '09 by exnavygirl-RNThere seems to be several of us starting in July.
Sue, I totally agree. The whole process of admissions and registration with Chamberlain was painless. I have an awesome advisor. In fact, LunahRN and I have the same advisor.