who else is in Chamberlain RN-BSN program currently
- 0Jun 13, '09 by sunzziI am starting online RN-BSN via Chamberlain College of Nursing from July. Just wondering if any nurses out there who will be starting the program or in the program>
Any suggestion/idea is appreciated as it will be my first online program...........
- 133,860 Visits
- 1Jun 13, '09 by Pixie.RN Senior ModeratorMe me me! I'm just finishing my 4th class -- Economics. After this class wraps up next week, I'll have 6 nursing classes left, and that's it. Yay! I'm just taking them one at a time, though. Feel free to PM me for info/questions/whatever!
- 2Jun 14, '09 by Pixie.RN Senior ModeratorI use an Amazon.com Visa card -- I get a $25 gift certificate for every $2500 I spend, and once I even got triple points for paying for school with it! Then I use the gift certs to buy my books on Amazon.
I got your PM, I'll respond soon!
- 1Jun 14, '09 by nikpik27I will be finishing up my 5th class next week. It really is a great program. I have taken 2 classes at a time but this past 8 weeks have only taken 1. Be prepared to write lots of papers and I mean lots of papers. Some classes will have you write one every week for several weeks and then a huge paper at the end. Let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me if you like.
- 0Jun 17, '09 by WyndDrivenRainI am starting in Chamberlain's RN to BSN program in July. I'm very excited. I began an RN-BSN program at Kaplan a few years ago but decided to not complete it there. It was a great program but I became an independent contractor, worked agency for a while, taught CNA classes, and decided to focus on work. My spouse is a full-time online-educator, he teaches law and CJ. He lovesssss his job. I have stopped working and plan to devote the next three years to completing both the BSN and the MSN educator track at Chamberlain. I hope to then become adjunct faculty for the same school he works for. I'd like to jump right back, get my PhD, and work in curriculum development on higher ed level. I have been impressed with the ease of the admission/financial aid process at Chamberlain. Everyone has been professional and very helpful. Glad to meet some other people that are either in the program or will be starting!