Online History classes-choose one...Register Today!
- by Disneyjamie Sep 14, '12Tell me your thoughts on which of the history classes to choose from. History is not my thing so its difficult to choose. If they just had one they required vs 4 to choose from it would make my life easier. So if anyone is currently taking or has taken one of the online classes, tell me what you like or dont like about it. Thanks!
- 1,420 Views
- Oct 2, '12 by artsmomI took contemporary history last semester. It was much harder than anticipated.
- Oct 2, '12 by CoffeeGeekRNI'm curious as to what was hard about it. Was it the subject or just a lot of papers?
- Oct 2, '12 by artsmomThe professor wanted an in depth analysis of events. The questions asked required a true understanding of the material, not just reading and knowing it.
- Feb 18 by JerseyGirl13I know this is a bit late, but my advisor told me that many students claimed that HIST 415N, "Vietnam and the 20th Century Experience", was the easiest. That's what I'll be taking next session.