- by akilah530 Dec 27, '12Hello everyone...I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday/time off. I just wanted to know how everyone did on finals? I finished A & P IV with a B, and Adv English Comp with an A. Looking forward to January's classes...taking Critical Thinking and History online, and Patho onsite. Sounds like a ton of reading
- 1,464 Views
- Dec 28, '12 by FLnurse14Hi Akilah530
I just finished my first session at Chamberlain and I must say it was a challenge, but I did pretty well. I finished NR 101- Transitions in Nursing with a A-, NR 222 Health and Wellness with an A, and Developmental Psychology with a A. I'm very pleased with my results and looking forward to January's classes. I'm also taking Critical thinking online.....
- Dec 29, '12 by slangley09flnurse14 how are these classes?? are they tough? a lot of reading etc...i am taking the transitions class onsite, health and wellness online, and philosophy online.
- Dec 30, '12 by akilah530good for you flnurse14!
- Feb 11 by April7Can someone be more specific as to NR 101 and NR 222. What type of content? What's the level of difficulty? How much reading is involved? etc. I would greatly appreciate it Thank you!
- Jul 31 by bre072015Hi akilah530!
I am currently taking NR222 online. Did you have any tips on how to prepare for exams. Did pass first exam 72%. Thought I was well prepared.