Chamberlain RN to BSN start May 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 12 by elisac2008Quote from KCMnurseSorry about that confusion. I have to learn to communicate better.I understand now. I thought you meant your last name was with an A in one class and W in another.
Week 1 is over for me. Onward to week 2. I have to keep up on my studies. I need to do things as I get them, because the unexpected could happen and I get easily behind in work.
- May 14 by KCMnurseYes indeed. Week 1 over - so far so good. Yes, best to try and get stuff done early. Life seems to pop up when you least expect it! Hang in there we can do this.
- May 28 by KCMnurseAnyone else out there, now at the halfway point of first class? I am putting off the math placement. Anyone taken it and can give me some pointers?
- Jun 14 by AmieB75I'm talking with Chamberlain now about the online RN-BSN program. I only took elementary algebra as part of my ADN. How hard is the math placement test? I'm kind of dreading it... Lol
- Jun 16 by rhughleyThis may sound dumb but I started in March. What are these test everyone keeps talkin about. I didnt have to take any test but I had like 99 transfer credits.
- Jun 16 by rhughleyI have 2 more weeks of the 361 and it was bot that hard! Now Economics kicked my but! It was hard to me. So much info in a short period of time.
- Jun 20 by AmieB75Any advice on the history elective? I'm no good with history, just can't get into it- but I have to pick one of these.... Ugh lol
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com