Chamberlain RN to BSN worth the money?Register Today!
- by live2run00 Aug 27, '12I am debating between UTA / Ohio/ and Chamberlain.
Chamberlain is more money but less classes!! I wanted to know from people who are applying to the program and who are in the program why you chose chamberlain? and How long it took you to complete the program?
- 2,021 Views
- Aug 28, '12 by Redsox456I'm starting on Sept. 3rd. I was worried about the cost but it seems that chamberlain is the quickest option for me because they took so many transfer credits. I think it is worth it just to be done faster.
- Oct 4, '12 by live2run00yes that is why I want to do chamberlain but I am also worried about the cost. But most programs will take me at least 2 years and this will take me 14 months!
- Oct 24, '12 by Nurse2b7337Do you have yr bachelors or is that with them accepting yr prereqs???
- Nov 7, '12 by Nursetia26I just started statistics and I am completely lost!!!! This is my 5th class and the rest have been great. Has anybody taken Math 221?? And passed??
- Nov 7, '12 by Nurse2b7337I can't wait for the response on stats I'm thinking ill wait to take it. 😥
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com