Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 98Register Today!
- Jan 2 by ivy_ricaQuote from sharieka aliciaJust click on safari in the top left hand corner. Then click on preferences. Under security take the check of where it says block pop up windows. Under privacy choose Never for Block cookies. After this, exit browser then try logging on and it should work. Hope this helps...hey,
Can u please lemme know what settings you adjusted on ur mac? Cuz its really annoying not being able to use my apple device
- Jan 2 by ivy_ricaQuote from slangley09Sorry to hear this. Maybe you can speak with student services for splitting it up into payment arrangement. You should try it, they are working with me.omg i have to pay like $720 out of pocket for school and I cant get approved for no loan!!!
- Jan 2 by MissFutureBSNHey I cant wait to meet everyone on Friday at NSO : )!!!!
- Jan 2 by nursegosQuote from ivy_ricaHey ivy just sent you a pm but your inbox is full.Sorry to hear this. Maybe you can speak with student services for splitting it up into payment arrangement. You should try it, they are working with me.
- Jan 2 by angelghQuote from slangley09Did you maxed up on your financial aid? Try and apply for the chamberlain student loan which is up to 20,000. Thats my last resort for summer. Now am paying out of pocket and setting up a payment arrangement as well.omg i have to pay like $720 out of pocket for school and I cant get approved for no loan!!!
- Jan 3 by ivy_ricaQuote from nursegos@nursegos I can't send you my pm until space is cleared in your inbox.Hey ivy just sent you a pm but your inbox is full.
- Jan 3 by mz.snuggly1Quote from nursegosIt's way cheaper to order them on Amazon! I got Health Promotion book (Nur 222) for $47Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your books if you order thru the school bookstore?
- Jan 3 by slangley09Yea financial aid is all maxed out for this semester. I still owe $712.50 out of pocket. I tried sallie Mae but I can't get approved on my own. It's like a lack of credit for me. And I can't get anyone to co sign with me. Where do you apply for the loan thru chamberlain at? How does the monthly payment thing work? You pay a certain amount every month until the end of this semester?
- Jan 3 by La_La81Can ANYONE give me some tips/advice on Chemistry? I am SO nervous aboout taking this course-at an accelerated pace nonetheless. Anyone who took it at Chamberlain and could give me any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!! Hope to see some of you today from 3-7!
- Jan 3 by KdreneeHey everyone!
I will be attending chamberlain in the summer, and just wanted to get a little insight on what my schedule is going to be like. What days a week do you go to school? How many hours a day? Mornings, evenings, nights? Do you have the option to go at night or in the evening? When I ask, I'm asking the core nursing curriculum not gen Ed classes.
Thanks so much!