Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - page 97
by Tangerine.atl | 414,611 Views | 2230 Comments
has anyone attended or is currently attending chamberlain college of nursing in atlanta? if so, how is it? any info would be greatly appreciated. i am currently attending a technical college and have done all of my pre requisites... Read More
- 0Jan 1, '13 by REECIEcup19After you're registered, you should get an email for each class you're gonna be taking. In that email, there's a password with a bunch of numbers and letters. That's the password you need to see your classes. Also try hitting forgot password when you try to login and they'll email it to you. Then you change the password to whatever you want. If you didn't get that email yet though, you can't do it.
- 0Jan 1, '13 by imreadyrureadyQuote from ivy_rica\@imreadyruready Yes I can see my classes in the student web portal. Maybe they aren't registered yet. I think that's a bit insane being that we have less than a week left. I was hoping that the school would be using blackboard, but guess not.
I will be making a few phone calls tomorrow cause this is not cool.
- 0Jan 1, '13 by ivy_ricaThis is for all former Atlanta campus students. Has anyone ever taken of heard of a professor *******? I have her for Patho I and wanted to know how she teaches. Thanks!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jan 1, '13 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- 0Jan 1, '13 by nursegos[QUOTE=sharieka alicia;7094457]Hey nursegos,
everything went well, thanks for asking. I did take health and wellness and I absolutely did NOT need all those books! Only the health promotion throughout the life span textbook and the APA book. I suggest you purchase and not rent the APA book because we will need it throughout the program. I took my health and wellness course online, Idk if the textbook situation is different on campus but I did not need the other books at all. Hope this helped! Have a great semester!
Thanks so much happy, New Year and good luck on your next session.
- 0Jan 1, '13 by imreadyrureadyQuote from sharieka aliciaNo I'm not using an apple device...and I never received the email Reecicup mentioned. But I'm going to call them and find out.@ ivy_rica and imreadyuready,
Are u guys tryna log on on mac's? I notice that it works on my PC, but I cant log on from my Macbook, iPhone, or iPad. That message that ivy_rica got is the same message I get unless I'm on my PC.
- 0Jan 2, '13 by ivy_ricaQuote from imreadyruready@imreadyruready I was able to get in. I had to change some of the settings on my mac and that was all. I just contacted tech support.No I'm not using an apple device...and I never received the email Reecicup mentioned. But I'm going to call them and find out.
- 0Jan 2, '13 by sharieka aliciaQuote from ivy_ricahey,@imreadyruready I was able to get in. I had to change some of the settings on my mac and that was all. I just contacted tech support.
Can u please lemme know what settings you adjusted on ur mac? Cuz its really annoying not being able to use my apple device