Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 77Register Today!
- Nov 27, '12 by akilah530Quote from Teah8177Hey Yeah,Yes, I am taking critical thinking online.
I'm taking Critical Thinking online in Jan as well
- Nov 27, '12 by akilah530Autocorrect struck again...I meant to say Teah LOL.
- Nov 27, '12 by Teah8177Quote from akilah530Lol ok. Maybe we be study buddiesAutocorrect struck again...I meant to say Teah LOL.
- Nov 27, '12 by NHA2BSNI hope to be at orientation next month as I start in January too. How did you find out about it? Do you know the date? I have not heard anything about my meeting with student services yet. From my understanding that would be a next step for me. My advisor told me that 48 of my credits transferred, but that is all I know right now. I have sent him another email inquiring about the next step. Anxious to get started!
- Nov 28, '12 by akilah530Quote from Teah8177Sounds good...I wonder if we are in the same section
Lol ok. Maybe we be study buddies
- Nov 28, '12 by angelghWhy not go there and ask them..I went there and they still evaluating my transcripts... i think is faster when you go in person.
- Nov 28, '12 by angelghAre you taking private loans or federal loans?
- Nov 28, '12 by NHA2BSNI am currently in Florida and can't get there as easily as I would like too. My advisor is always good about responding to emails. He called me today and I go for pre-enrollment next week. On my way!
- Nov 29, '12 by angelghthat's great news at least you know where you stand.
- Nov 29, '12 by ivy_ricaHey Everyone Hope all is well on your end. Just got a phone call yesterday from my advisor that I've been Accepted YAY me.... . I have to meet next week to discuss finances and schedule. She also stated that all of my credits transferred over, which was like 48 credits and will be starting with logic and critical thinking. Is there anyone on here that has taken this course before and know a good instructor to register for???