Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 70Register Today!
- Nov 11, '12 by angelghwhen was it? been studying science all day n not getting it lol...everyone keep saying is math n reading but the school said all portion is required.
- Nov 11, '12 by Teah8177Quote from angelghHello angelgh. They do test you on the science portion but the only 2 areas where your score is calculated is the reading and math portion. When you are studying concentrate on the math and reading. Hope this helps.when was it? been studying science all day n not getting it lol...everyone keep saying is math n reading but the school said all portion is required.
- Nov 11, '12 by angelghYeah lol thanx a bunch infact am inlove with you all on here... keep up with the great work!!!
- Nov 11, '12 by Teah8177Quote from angelghAwwwwwww. We need to encourage each other and keep each other lifted up.Yeah lol thanx a bunch infact am inlove with you all on here... keep up with the great work!!!
- Nov 11, '12 by Mikki4204Hello everyone! I am scheduled to take the HESI on Tuesday and I am getting really nervous. Can anyone give me any words of advice?Thanks
- Nov 11, '12 by NHA2BSNSpent some time reading the posts this evening and am encouraged by the information that everyone has shared. I am taking the HESI on Tuesday and am hoping to start the program in January. I just took a break from studying for the HESI and was doing a bit of web-surfing and came across this site. Thanks to everyone for the information. I hope to share some more good news in the coming weeks.
- Nov 11, '12 by REECIEcup19Good luck to those taking the HESI and starting soon! Like others have said, focus on math and reading. If you got the study guide you should do fine.
- Nov 12, '12 by angelghYea thats the spirit sister!!! Now wrapping up with the studying... is the vocabulary and grammar part of the reading as well?
- Nov 12, '12 by MissFutureBSNQuote from angelghYes it isYea thats the spirit sister!!! Now wrapping up with the studying... is the vocabulary and grammar part of the reading as well?
- Nov 13, '12 by NHA2BSNJust home from finishing the HESI today at the school. Like everyone says, they use a composite score of your reading/vocabulary section and your math section to determine your score. There is chemistry, A&P, and biology on the test but they only count toward your overall composite score, which currently is not used for assessing entance.
There was a ton of ratios and fractions on the math section of the test. There were also several conversion problems too. It really was not as bad as it might sound. There is a calculator on the screen that you can use throughout the entire test. There were about 53 folks taking the test with me today. As I left I was told that I would be hearing from my advisor on next steps. Soooo.... let the waiting game begin! I'll let you all know something as soon as I know something.