Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 7Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by phrozenoneyeah! how was the first day guys??
- May 3, '12 by IslandRae@phrozenone
Not many nursing schools have a dosage calculation "class". They teach you the stuff, which is not hard. I went through the calculate with confidence book and it only took a week or so. It is very easy, especially if you understand the formulas. It is not enough to teach for a full semester. A friend attending the Chicago campus says that they are tested at the beginning of each session on dosage calculations.
- May 4, '12 by phrozenoneOh ok....just thought I would ask. The last program I was in had a dosage calculation class integrated into the pharmacology course.
- May 4, '12 by beckyvHi all, I was just accepted yesterday for the September start, also, pending the background/drug screening! So excited!!
- May 4, '12 by phrozenoneCongrats to you!!!! Hopefully I will be your classmate!!!!!!
- May 4, '12 by tpowell1209Congrats beckyv!!
- May 5, '12 by Rachelj1222beckyv: congrats on getting in!..Would you mind sharing what your hesi score and gpa were?
- May 9, '12 by angelynni am so upset, i have been going through the admissions process for weeks now and no one has mentioned that the atlanta campus has not received their va funding yet. it was not until yesterday, when i insisted that i speak to someone in finance that i was told that it could be 6 months or more before the funding goes through...i would not be upset if i had been told this at the beginning, i would have just planned on a jan start date, knowing it may be pushed back to spring. instead i have been getting everything ready for a sept start date, which really leaves me hanging. just venting, sorry.Last edit by angelynn on May 9, '12 : Reason: spelling
- May 9, '12 by jayjaynyc83Hello All My fellow Atl Chamberlain classmates,
Congrats to all that got in for April 30 and for Sept... I'm will be in for Sept 3rd, and very excited. I'm currently attending Atlanta Tech to complete some of my first year classes, so I can just go stratight into my nursing classes. My question for those who've been accepted, how was the exam and can you share your study method? I'm really nervous!! I haven't been told a date, or haven't ask for one as of yet, just planning to study and then once comfortable ask my advisor for a date.
- May 9, '12 by phrozenoneMy test date is May 21....as for studying, the study guide is available at Barnes and Noble I think.