Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 53Register Today!
- Quote from Teah8177If you can log in and see classes...sounds like you're in to me lol.I just need that letter to yes, you have been accepted. I can even log in to see classes. Yeah. I will wait until I receive my acceptance letter before I celebrate.
- Oct 6, '12 by Teah8177@Akilah Hate to keep asking a 1000 questions, when you log in are using Devry portal. That's what I am using to see my info and classes with the D400 Id number. Sounds familiar.
- Quote from Teah8177I'm pm'd u@Akilah Hate to keep asking a 1000 questions, when you log in are using Devry portal. That's what I am using to see my info and classes with the D400 Id number. Sounds familiar.
- Oct 6, '12 by Teah8177What is that pm'd u.
- private messaged lol
- Oct 8, '12 by SLamm9385Can someone tell me about the HESI Exam? I take it tomorrow and I'm somewhat worried about the Science portion. I have taken A&P 1 & 2 this year, but I still need to brush up on it because there is so much more to it than just knowing the bones and muscles of the body, etc. The details: How things work. I haven't taken Chemistry since 2009. I was told that you have to memorize the Periodic Table because the HESI Exam will ask questions about, for example, how many electrons does Chlorine have? And then I was told to memorize all your Metric Conversions. Can someone please tell me what I should memorize as far as certain tables in the Review Book (which I have been going through). Does the HESI Exam provide any Tables?
- Oct 8, '12 by Teah8177The Hesi exam was not that bad. Make sure you know ratios and proportions. Fractions also. There is alot of them. Refresh yourself with grammer and reading comprehension. As far as A&P just know what's in the book. Know your vocabulary. The same words are on the test so know them......Also know your fractions. I don't recall no periodic table. You will be fine. I worried also but it's pretty simple and most of all if you don't pass, you get a 2ND chance. Good luck.
- Oct 8, '12 by Teah8177Is there anyone that is going to be starting in January?
- Oct 9, '12 by viv4christ@Teah I take my HESI next month. I studying for it now and hoping to start in January. I'm just a little discouraged about the cost and insurance fees etc.
- Oct 9, '12 by Teah8177Make sure you concentrate on grammer/vocabulary. Math was pretty easy. Know your metric conversions. I know it's pricey but if you look at all the private schools in the area, they are all pricey. Look into different health care plans out there. Good luck.