Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - page 52
by Tangerine.atl 393,683 Views | 2201 Comments
has anyone attended or is currently attending chamberlain college of nursing in atlanta? if so, how is it? any info would be greatly appreciated. i am currently attending a technical college and have done all of my pre requisites... Read More
- 0Oct 4, '12 by ikegrad2002I am about to go crazy! Today I went to my pre-enrollment meeting and the financial aid part was the WORST! All those numbers she was throwing at me have me soooo confused and overwhelmed. After the loans and pell grant I received, I still owe money to Chamberlain and I still have to take out a private loan and that's what I am concerned about! What if I'm not able to get it?In my first semester I owe about 2400. My class starts Oct 29th and I have to pay at least $288 to register for my classes. I can pay the 288 but the remaining balance has to be paid before my next semester I'm thinking and I don't have cash hanging around like that! I am extremely worried and I pray I can get that private loan??????.........................Can anyone give me advice, encouraging words, etc I need it..................
- 0Oct 4, '12 by REECIEcup19Ikegrad2002, most of everybody I know at Chamberlain had to take out a private loan so you're not alone lol. Go ahead and start applying now. I know a lot of places will tell you as soon as you finish if you're approved or not, Sallie Mae and wells Fargo do. If you can't get one talk to your advisor. I couldn't get a private loan and they're working with me.
- 0Quote from dalenciaTues for NR101 and Thurs A&PAll the gen eds you can take online. See if you can change it tomorrow. I'm takin speech and logic online and patho 2 on campus next session. My January is off the chain too Becky lol. 302 and 224 are gonna be crazy. Akilah when are you on campus?
- 0Quote from Teah8177Teah8177,Omg. I am losing my mind. So I passed my entrance exam with an 86 but my file still has to go before a review board. Can someone please explain to me what this is all about. I am afraid that I will not get in because of my score on the Hesi.
You will be fine, 86 is a good score...they only require a 75. How is your GPA? As far as the review board, they just look over your test score and transcripts and make a decision. I have not heard of anyone's file going to review and nor getting in. Don't worry, you will be stressing over exams and classes soon enough!
- 0Oct 6, '12 by Teah8177Thanks Akilah530. I am just a nervous Nellie. LOL. My GPA is 3.72. I received an email about my bill with a zero balance. I am just curious now because I am starting to receive emails from the school and I have not offically been accepted. Maybe this is a sign that I will be attending come January. Did anyone else received any emails prior to receiving an acceptance letter? Thanks for all the feedback.
- 0Oct 6, '12 by akilah530Quote from Teah8177Girllllll....3.72 u are in. I would say that if you're receiving emails/bills its a good chance lol. Yes I received word fro. The campus that I was in before I got my acceptance letter. The letter came a week or 2 later lol.Thanks Akilah530. I am just a nervous Nellie. LOL. My GPA is 3.72. I received an email about my bill with a zero balance. I am just curious now because I am starting to receive emails from the school and I have not offically been accepted. Maybe this is a sign that I will be attending come January. Did anyone else received any emails prior to receiving an acceptance letter? Thanks for all the feedback.