Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 45Register Today!
- Sep 5, '12 by ikegrad2002akilah530 Thanks so much for the response. No I haven't filled out my Fafsa, but I will do that now. Thanks again : )
- Sep 6, '12 by sharieka alicia@akilah...a lil bit. Mainly bc I'm soo tired when I get home from work...I struggle to stay awake for my reading assignments (esp for transitions bc the 1st couple chapters in this book is SSOOOO BOOORRRING!!!!!) Its been taking me literally all evening to read these 1st 2 chapters bc i keep falling asleep lol
@ikegrad2002 no I haven't gotten my uniforms yet. We will only need to wear them for labs/clinicals and those don't begin until the next semester. So I'm pretty sure we will have to order them in time for when the Fall semester begins Oct 29th. From what I've seen, they look good. There's the white scrub top (with the chamberlain logo) and royal blue pants (which I already have, thank God). Plus we have a clinical compliance orientation next week where we will be able to try on the scrubs to know what size we will need to order.
I'm so happy for you too! the trouble will be to have to wait till January...but I promise it will come fast bc I couldn't wait for the end of summer so we can get started! and we are almost to the end of the first week! Plus you have us to provide info till January!
- Sep 6, '12 by chrissie2222@Becky holly crap this chem stuff is kicking my butt the math part is the hardest part of it all it's like math science had a baby lol and my teacher flew through it hope she knows I am going to be full of questions Friday lol
- Sep 6, '12 by Teah8177I will be taking My HESI in the next few weeks for the January class. The deadline is November 2 to have all paperwork done. Is the process long after I take the HESI? Congrats on everyone that is in class now...........Maybe everyone can share their experience with the ones that will starting January.
- Sep 6, '12 by ikegrad2002sharieka alicia, Thanks so much for the response! Yes I know it will be here before I know it lol. Thanks again : )
- Sep 6, '12 by sharieka aliciaikegrad2002, anytime, hun!
beckyv...it was nice to meet u in class today!!
- Sep 7, '12 by ikegrad2002Well it looks like I will be starting sooner than I thought. The director of admissions called me today and asked me if I can start Oct 29, which I initially applied for (I said YES). I wasn't expecting that call AT ALL BUT I AM READY, just a little nervous.
- Sep 7, '12 by akilah530Quote from ikegrad2002Congrats Ikegrad!!Well it looks like I will be starting sooner than I thought. The director of admissions called me today and asked me if I can start Oct 29, which I initially applied for (I said YES). I wasn't expecting that call AT ALL BUT I AM READY, just a little nervous.
- Sep 7, '12 by REECIEcup19Hey ladies!
My first week was ok. I'm not too overwhelmed YET. We'll see how long that lasts though lol.