Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 45Register Today!
- Sep 6, '12 by sharieka alicia@akilah...a lil bit. Mainly bc I'm soo tired when I get home from work...I struggle to stay awake for my reading assignments (esp for transitions bc the 1st couple chapters in this book is SSOOOO BOOORRRING!!!!!) Its been taking me literally all evening to read these 1st 2 chapters bc i keep falling asleep lol
@ikegrad2002 no I haven't gotten my uniforms yet. We will only need to wear them for labs/clinicals and those don't begin until the next semester. So I'm pretty sure we will have to order them in time for when the Fall semester begins Oct 29th. From what I've seen, they look good. There's the white scrub top (with the chamberlain logo) and royal blue pants (which I already have, thank God). Plus we have a clinical compliance orientation next week where we will be able to try on the scrubs to know what size we will need to order.
I'm so happy for you too! the trouble will be to have to wait till January...but I promise it will come fast bc I couldn't wait for the end of summer so we can get started! and we are almost to the end of the first week! Plus you have us to provide info till January!
- Sep 6, '12 by Teah8177I will be taking My HESI in the next few weeks for the January class. The deadline is November 2 to have all paperwork done. Is the process long after I take the HESI? Congrats on everyone that is in class now...........Maybe everyone can share their experience with the ones that will starting January.
- Sep 6, '12 by sharieka aliciaikegrad2002, anytime, hun!
beckyv...it was nice to meet u in class today!!
- Sep 7, '12 by ikegrad2002Well it looks like I will be starting sooner than I thought. The director of admissions called me today and asked me if I can start Oct 29, which I initially applied for (I said YES). I wasn't expecting that call AT ALL BUT I AM READY, just a little nervous.
- Sep 7, '12 by akilah530Quote from ikegrad2002Congrats Ikegrad!!Well it looks like I will be starting sooner than I thought. The director of admissions called me today and asked me if I can start Oct 29, which I initially applied for (I said YES). I wasn't expecting that call AT ALL BUT I AM READY, just a little nervous.