Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 44Register Today!
- Sep 4, '12 by sharieka aliciaWhew! So glad I don't have to worry about chem anymore! (sorry lol)
I think this session might be the easiest bc once we start Fundamentals, then Med/Surg, plus the labs and the clinicals...Let's just take it all in stride, be each other's support system/study buddies and we can all get thru it together. We just gotta make sure we work hard and do the best we can!
...cheesy, huh? lol
- Sep 5, '12 by chrissie2222Lol it does sound a lil cheesy but I think that is what it is going to take for us all to make it to the end the more we support one another the better off we will be !
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed yet?
- Sep 5, '12 by evenlyDoes anyone have Math 092?
- Sep 5, '12 by beckyvI saw your intro Sharieka See you tomorrow!!
- Sep 5, '12 by beckyv@chrissie I have Chem tomorrow and Friday. Should I be scared?? LOL
- Becky, I'm doing Chem online now and I'm pulling my hair out!
- Sep 5, '12 by ikegrad2002Did anybody get a letter in the mail about Pre-Enrollment Next Steps. I just received this in the mail by UPS. I'm just curious to know what will take place with this.........If anybody that was accepted could answer this, I'd appreciate it.........
- Quote from ikegrad2002You will meet someone to go over financial aid (if u have not already, fill out your FASFA), go over your classes/transfer credits, sign papers, pay for drug and background. Hope that helps.Did anybody get a letter in the mail about Pre-Enrollment Next Steps. I just received this in the mail by UPS. I'm just curious to know what will take place with this.........If anybody that was accepted could answer this, I'd appreciate it.........