Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 43Register Today!
- Sep 3, '12 by sharieka aliciaNaw, I took soc back in my freshman year and got a D. lol. theres no way that transferred over lol. Beckyv are u in my transitions class? Thurs @ 1?
@Jsayers...idk why im just seeing ur post from the last page. But 222 is going well so far. I havent done too much. Really just discussions. As soon as i get my book i'll do the reading assignment (ch 1 & 6). And the paper is for my SOCS 350 class. Its only 2-3 pages tho...but i hate writing papers lol.
- Sep 4, '12 by beckyvYes, I am! 1-3 Thursdays... after Chem Ugh! You may be surprised about soc, I had a history class I had a D in ages ago that transferred into my GSU credits. I retook it though because it was killing my GPA!
- Sep 4, '12 by akilah530Quote from beckyvI have chem as well and its online o.hope I do wellYes, I am! 1-3 Thursdays... after Chem Ugh! You may be surprised about soc, I had a history class I had a D in ages ago that transferred into my GSU credits. I retook it though because it was killing my GPA!
- Sep 4, '12 by Ms_PsychDThanks so much. I will be sure to let you guys know. Please don't hesitate to vent! lol. I am sure you will be busy but us new comers will greatly appreciate it.
- Sep 4, '12 by Ms_PsychDWell thats good to know. Thanks for the feedback in advance. Maybe by the time I get there they will have more of the kinks out.
- Sep 4, '12 by chrissie2222Day one wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be ! I know it's going to be alot of work and I feel wwwaaayyyyy over loaded but I can do it just have to stay focused and get the work done .......how was everyone else's 1st day .....
- Sep 4, '12 by sharieka aliciabeckyv I saw a name that looked like it might be yours in the introductions! Look for my intro! Thats my only on-campus class...we can meet!
- Sep 4, '12 by sharieka alicia@chrissie what class(es) did u have today?
- Sep 4, '12 by akilah530Class was ok today...Nr 101, a&p on thurs and chem online. I feel overwhelmed as well...we will get through it!
- Sep 4, '12 by chrissie2222I had nr 101and chem today and oh wow chem completely took me by surprises just trying yo take this all one step at a time