Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 32Register Today!
- How much were all your books together?
- Aug 21, '12 by REECIEcup19I got an email from registration. So I'm officially registered! I'm taking NR 101, NR 222, and NR 281 all on campus.
- What days and times are the NR101 and NR 222 on?
- Aug 21, '12 by REECIEcup19NR 101 Tuesday 10-12 and NR 222 MW 10-1
- Those would work perfect for me. Hope those times are still available when ever they call me. Thanks Dalencia!
- Aug 22, '12 by akilah530Quote from Jsayers11Jaysers11,Those would work perfect for me. Hope those times are still available when ever they call me. Thanks Dalencia!
Have you heard anything yet?
- Aug 23, '12 by sharieka alicia@ Jsayers
I haven't registered yet either. My orientation is less than a week away. I feel so unprepared. I haven't purchased any books yet bc I really wanna get registered first. And I don't know how many spaces are usually available for online classes but I NEED all my classes this session to be online. I'm not prepared o leave my job so soon!
- Aug 23, '12 by sharieka aliciabtw, is anyone going to the 8/28 orientation from 3-7p??
- Aug 23, '12 by akilah530Quote from sharieka aliciaI'm at the one on the 30th. Have u called/btw, is anyone going to the 8/28 orientation from 3-7p??
Emailed your advisor? Also Chamberlain posted Jake's info (email and number) a few pages back. He's very helpful and will respond quickly. Try reaching him...keep us posted because I'm biting my nails for u lol
- Aug 23, '12 by chrissie2222I am going to new student orientation on the 28th ! To all you lady's that do not have your classes yet I say keep calling as much as you can in one day ! I had to call a few time before getting my as well